Hunter is a large room with queen-sized bed, dining table, sitting arrangement and tea-kitchen. One window overlooks the fields surrounding our village. The other looks up the long coast of Hjelm Bay.
This room contains besides double bed, sitting area and dining area also a small kitchenette with all equipment for a modest self-catering. There is a small entrance hall with cloakroom. Furthermore, private entrance and private bath & toilet on the ground floor.
Next to Hunter you will find a small additional chamber, Sunset, that Christine has decorated with the beautiful sunsets. The view from the window gives you a glimpse of the Baltic Sea.
In Hunter it is possible to have one extra bed and one baby cot. In combination with Sunset, that gives room for the family of six.
- Beds: one double, 170x200cm, in Sunset 2 single beds 95×195 cm
- Bath & toilet: private, downstairs
- Kitchen: Kitchenette in room
- Room for one extra bed an/or on baby cot.
- Can be combined with Magnolia for the group / family of eight-nine persons.
- DKK 730 per night
- Sunset: DKK 200 per night for 3# and 4# guest.
- Discount: 20% off the room if you stay three or more nights.
- Roll away bed in Hunter: DKK 180 per night.
- Baby cot: DKK 100 per night.
To book “Hunter suite” (look for: Hunter suite, private bath) please go to Tohøjgaard Online Booking.