Hunter is a large room with queen-sized bed, dining table, sitting arrangement and tea-kitchen. One window overlooks the fields surrounding our village. The other looks up the long coast of Hjelm Bay.
This room contains besides double bed, sitting area and dining area also a small kitchenette with all equipment for a modest self-catering. There is a small entrance hall with cloakroom. Furthermore, private entrance and private bath & toilet on the ground floor.
Next to Hunter you will find a small additional chamber, Sunset, that Christine has decorated with the beautiful sunsets. The view from the window gives you a glimpse of the Baltic Sea.
In Hunter it is possible to have one extra bed and one baby cot. In combination with Sunset, that gives room for the family of six.
- Beds: one double, 140x200cm, in Sunset 2 single beds 95×195 cm
- Bath & toilet: private, downstairs
- Kitchen: Kitchenette in room
- Room for one extra bed an/or on baby cot.
- Can be combined with Magnolia for the group / family of eight-nine persons.
- DKr. 640 / EUR 87 per night (double). 15.6.-15.9. DKr. 700 / EUR 95
- Hunter-Sunset: DKr. 1.040 / EUR 141 15.6-15.9. DKr. 1.140 / EUR 155
- Discount: 20% off the room if you stay three or more nights.
- Roll away bed: DKr. 200 / EUR 27 per night.
- Baby cot: DKr. 100 / EUR 14 per night.
To book “Hunter” (look for: Superior double, private bath) or “Hunter-Sunset” (family suite. private bath) please go to Tohøjgaard Online Booking.